Friday 29 March 2024

Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan - हनुमान - Update Episode - 9th January, 2015

Hanuman claims you two came to Surya Loka solely to cause trouble for Ma. You will make the same error today. You are upsetting my mother. I won't spare you both today. They claim this is Pataal's mayavi Loka. Nobody can hurt us here. We can only be defeated with our mayavi weaponry. Hanuman's buddies warn him to be wary. The Asuras threaten to harm Hanuman's companions and mother. Hanuman considers using only the Pataal Loka weapon to defeat them. He asks his mother to pass him the mace that is laying in front of her. She is unsure how to inform him she has lost her vision. Patalika wants her sons to complete Hanuman. Hanuman once again asks his mother to transfer the mace to him. His acquaintance tells him that Anjana is keeping Animesh fast for him. She lost her sight. Hanuman is hurt. Because of me, my mother lost her vision. A tear pours down. He yells, "Ma." His scream echoes across the Lokas. The earth shakes as Hanuman screams, "Ma." Hanuman begins battling the Asuras.



The horses arrive at Varun Loka. Narad ji and Varun Dev instruct him to get on his chariot right away. Surya Dev points out that the moment he hops onto the chariot, it will be morning. It will be the final day of Hanuman's training. I should leave for Surya Loka right now.


Patalika attacks Hanuman, but he steps aside. All of her attempts to harm him fail. He thinks Narad ji was correct. This Loka is really Mayavi. Patalika chooses to attack Anjana instead. This vanar will perish if anything happens to her. She challenges Hanuman.I'll see how you save your mother now! She strikes Anjana, but Hanuman jumps in. No one can attack my mother while I am present. Every attack will have to strike me. He remains anchored to the ground while Patalika continues to injure him. Anjana instructs Hanuman to move aside. These are extremely powerful assaults. Lightning struck. The world is unsettled. Hanuman observes the mace laying next him. Patalika sends great energies towards Hanuman. He instantly picks up the mace to repel it. The energies return to her, causing her death! The children excitedly shout for Hanuman.


Anjana and Hanuman walk approach one other. She happily hugs him. He explains why you lost your sight for me. She claims that a mother's eyes are her children. You are totally fine. I do not want anything. Do not worry about me. Return and continue your study. There is only one day left for it.


Surya Dev steps onto his chariot in Surya Loka. The world returns to normal. Ravan can't believe it! He angrily throws the plate that his mother was holding.


Hanuman says he will not leave you. Without you, all of my education and knowledge would be useless. I cannot leave you in this situation. Varun Dev appears there. Everyone greeted him. Varun Dev claims that the sun has risen as a result of his hard labor. You should return to continue your education. You have only today left. Anjana says the same thing. Hanuman refuses to leave her alone. My Puth-dharma is more important than anything else. I am not going anywhere until you regain your vision. Varun Dev believes that Guru and mother are treated equally. They are treated exactly like God. Similarly, doing something for your Guru is like doing it for God. Hanuman cannot leave his mother alone.. Anjana believes it is critical to global well-being. What if I can't see! You were, and still are, my eyes. Varun Dev offers a solution. You can help your mother regain her sight, but you must act quickly. Only Suryakaant Mani can restore one's vision after losing it due to the ANimesh vrat. Your mother's vision will return. Hanuman thanks him for the suggestion. Where do I locate it? I'll go and get it. Varun Dev cautions him that he will need to be very quick. Getting it is quite difficult. It can only be found on Tri-Vikram Mountain. Hanuman bids them farewell.


Anjana says I will not forgive myself if Hanuamn's education is not completed as a result of my actions. Varun Dev understands that Hanuman will not return to Surya Loka without first restoring her vision. Pray that he succeeds and returns to Surya Loka on time.


Hanuman can see the Tri-Vikram Mountain. I'll have to move fast to obtain that Mani. He hears someone ask him to stop. He looks around but does not see anyone. A mountain steps in front of him. I'm Tri Vikram Mountain. If you try to move forward, my other soaring mountains will break you. Hanuman warmly greets him after his introduction. Please allow me to go there and get the Suryakant Mani.I have to restore my mother's vision. I have very little time. He claims the touch of Mani can even burn you. Hanuman doesn't mind. The mountain asks him how he will handle it if he receives it. Hanuman says I'll hold it in my fist. The mountain says you must store it carefully in your palm. If you don't pay attention, it will fall or disappear. Hanuman promises him that he would handle it carefully. The mountain agrees to guide him. If you succeed in traversing the moving mountains, I will not stop you. Hanuman accepts the challenge. He soars ahead.


Precap: Hanuman realises the Mani's temperature is too high. It is quite difficult to pick up. Hanuman attempts to chose one.

Horoscope by Date of Birth

Click on your Birthday Horoscope


SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY

  JANUARY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-
-

  MARCH BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

APRIL BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  MAY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  JUNE BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  JULY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  AUGUST BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
23
-
-
-
-

  NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
28
-
-
-
-
-

  DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
13
-
-
-
-