Thursday 28 March 2024

Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan - हनुमान - Update Episode - 31st December, 2015

SANKAT MOCHAN MAHABALI HANUMAAN SERIAL UPDATE

According to Matang Rishi, Anjana was also aware that looking at the sun for extended periods of time can cause vision loss. Hanuman had to give up his powers for this specific duty. Your strong sankalp enabled him to conquer all challenges. Anjana is relieved to hear Hanuman succeeded. Nani is sad. You lost your sight. Anjana doesn't mind. Parents' eyes are only focused on their children! When he returns, I will be able to see the whole world through his eyes. Matang Rishi claims you proved today that a mother can do everything for her child. Anjana responds, "This is how a mother is." I merely performed my duty. Parents' gaze are focused solely on their children.

Hanuman envisions his mother in Gurumata. He becomes sad. She inquires as to why he is here alone. Morning will not come soon if you look at the Kaal-Stambha like this. He says you're correct. She can see he's sad for some reason. What happened? Hanuman admits to feeling restless. I can see Ma around every bend. I'm not sure why I'm so worried about her today. I cannot see her until I have completed my schooling.

Kesari requests a solution to the problem. There must be a way to restore Anjana's eyesight. Matang Rishi describes it as a nearly impossible task. Kesari dispatches his commander to seek any resolution from anyone.

SANKAT MOCHAN MAHABALI HANUMAAN SERIAL UPDATE

Gurumata tells Hanuman to focus on his schooling. This is exactly what your mother wants. Hanuman nods. I'm worried about whether I'll be able to complete my education in such a short period of time. Surya Dev believes his doubts are correct. He has very little time left. I, too, am constrained by regulations. I can't give him training before sunrise or after sunset, otherwise I'd have resumed it as soon as we returned from Kaal-Kumbha. Hanuman vows to complete his education in less time. Surya Dev too has complete faith in him. I hope no problems arise this time!

Ravan wishes to stop Hanuman's education. We must steal Surya Dev's chariot. Varun Dev likes the idea. Ravan asks him to assist Patalika. Varun Dev quickly agreed. This is the finest approach to avenge my son's insult. I'll tell you where the chariot is and share the mantras with Patalika. She can use them to get the chariot. Patalika says we should do it today!

All of the Vaids examine Anjana's eyes but find no cure for her impaired vision. It is difficult to cure the eyesight lost during Animesh fast. Kesari and everyone are devastated. Anjana calls for Kesari. Everyone but Anjana and Kesari leaves from there. He holds her hand. She understands how anxious everyone is for her. I'm feeling tranquil and cheerful. He says, "I can imagine your pain." You are now in utter darkness. She explains that she used to be concerned about minor details when she could see. Now I'm only thinking about you and our son. I really am not feeling horrible. Kesari hugged her. I wonder how he will feel when he sees you.Hanuman thinks of his mother. I really want to see you. How are you, Ma? I will come to you as soon as my training is over. I shall offer my all in this. I hope no additional problems arise now. He hears some unusual sounds. Who could be here at this hour?

SANKAT MOCHAN MAHABALI HANUMAAN SERIAL UPDATE

Patalika approaches Surya Dev's chariot. She glances at the seven horses. You'll be sacrificed now! I'll take you everything from here. She addresses them by their names. You are the seven rays of the sun that illuminate the planet. Now you will be the source of Lankesh's powers. The horses neighed.She tries to tame / control them with the mantras Varun Dev has taught her. Hanuman goes there to see who it is. Patalika turns into Gurumata. She tells him she comes to care for the horses. What are you doing here? He replies that he heard a noise. I assumed someone was here, so I came to check. She appreciates his alertness. It will benefit you in the future. You should relax right now. Hanuman leaves from there.

Patalika returns to her original form. She repeats the phrase for the horses. Hanuman is still on the road back. Patalika waits for the horses to fall under her spell. Hanuman hears the horses neigh again. 

Why are they so restless and boisterous when Gurumata is present? He returns to check. He is surprised to see Patalika. Who are you? What are you doing here? Patalika creates smoke around the horses. Hanuman can't see anything well. Patalika disappears along with the horses and carriage. Hanuman wonders who the person may be, who donned Gurumata's form to deceive him!

SANKAT MOCHAN MAHABALI HANUMAAN SERIAL UPDATE

Precap: Surya Dev demands to know who dared kidnap his chariot. Ravan, Varun Dev, and Patalika are pleased. Surya Dev points out that morning won't come until he gets his chariot back. Hanuman's education will be halted as well!

Horoscope by Date of Birth

Click on your Birthday Horoscope


SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY

  JANUARY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-
-

  MARCH BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

APRIL BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  MAY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  JUNE BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  JULY BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  AUGUST BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-

  SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
-
-
-
-
-

  OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
23
-
-
-
-

  NOVEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
28
-
-
-
-
-

  DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
13
-
-
-
-